FAQs: Custody Issues

As a Custody Sergeant, if I am with a person who is drunk and has just been arrested, who then says that he or she wants to make a complaint, do I stop the custody procedure and record the complaint?

No, complete the custody procedures first and then record the complaint. Please ensure that an OMB2 form, onto which details of the complaint are recorded, is completed and sent to our offices as quickly as possible.

Twitter home